Vibe With Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is my eye lazy?!?!

3 posters

Go down

Is my eye lazy?!?! Empty Is my eye lazy?!?!

Post  Indie Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 pm

So... I need to know... do any of you think my eye is crooked?!?!? LOL, but fa real! Or lazy?!

[img]Is my eye lazy?!?! 12201110[/img]
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Is my eye lazy?!?! Empty Re: Is my eye lazy?!?!

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

lol....lol...lol...lol...

After looking at your picture for a very long time...I've come to the conclusion that your eye is not lazy but they are shapped differently. I think that is what it is? Your bangs are cute. That's a good look on you.
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

https://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:lol....lol...lol...lol...

After looking at your picture for a very long time...I've come to the conclusion that your eye is not lazy but they are shapped differently. I think that is what it is? Your bangs are cute. That's a good look on you.

rotflmbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! "I've come to the conclusion that your eye is not lazy but they are shapped differently" lMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are... one is more slanted than the other, but that doesn't make it lazy! LMBO
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Indie wrote:

rotflmbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! "I've come to the conclusion that your eye is not lazy but they are shapped differently" lMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are... one is more slanted than the other, but that doesn't make it lazy! LMBO

Yeah, not lazy...I use to have this guy tell me that whenever I was lying to him my eye got lazy...I was like wth??? My dumb butt would stand in front of the mirror and try to say dumb ish to see if my eye really got lazy...He would be right about my lying. I just came to the conclusion again that I needed to become a better liar Razz
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:12 pm

this guy keeps telling me my one of my eyes is lazy/ crooked... i can't see it tho! lol... i mean i know, one is more slanted than the other but it's not lazy... I mean I'm no Biggie Smalls or Bush Wick! i just thought i'd get a second opinion... thx sunny
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Well the doctor has spoken, you're good!
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 pm

well the "person" who told me that is a hater... so... thx love! Very Happy
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  54495-319145 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Indie wrote:

ummmm, semantics aside, i see a lil Tracey Ellis Ross thing happening over there...

but that's just me...
54495-319145
54495-319145

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:

ummmm, semantics aside, i see a lil Tracey Ellis Ross thing happening over there...

but that's just me...

really!?!?!? just go away!
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  54495-319145 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:

but that's just me...

where do you suggest i go?
54495-319145
54495-319145

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:

but that's just me...

I can only wonder where she would say....

on another note, Tracy Ellis Ross has a lazy eye??? Never peeped that before.
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:

but that's just me...

I can only wonder where she would say....

on another note, Tracy Ellis Ross has a lazy eye??? Never peeped that before.

rotflmboooo please don't get this nigga started!
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm

shuuuuuuu....he's already started. I just want you to respond...where should he go?? where!!??!!
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 pm

i mean on the "tracey ellis eye" girl... lol... he gets on my nerves!

LMBOOO he knows where he can go... I need a down arrow!
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum