Vibe With Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you refer someone...

2 posters

Go down

If you refer someone... Empty If you refer someone...

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 am

To the board please know that our name is not listed in every search engine. Google has proved to be the best one so far. I can't find us searching under bing. You may want to send them a link. I listed us in quite a few search engines but they said it can take a few weeks to update the directory. If you have any problems that's all it is. Don't give up!!!! A family that searches together, stays together.
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

https://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If you refer someone... Empty Re: If you refer someone...

Post  Indie Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:00 am

SunSet Rivers wrote:To the board please know that our name is not listed in every search engine. Google has proved to be the best one so far. I can't find us searching under bing. You may want to send them a link. I listed us in quite a few search engines but they said it can take a few weeks to update the directory. If you have any problems that's all it is. Don't give up!!!! A family that searches together, stays together.

LMBO @ a family that searches together, stays together... Nigga please!
Indie
Indie

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 am

Indie wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:To the board please know that our name is not listed in every search engine. Google has proved to be the best one so far. I can't find us searching under bing. You may want to send them a link. I listed us in quite a few search engines but they said it can take a few weeks to update the directory. If you have any problems that's all it is. Don't give up!!!! A family that searches together, stays together.

LMBO @ a family that searches together, stays together... Nigga please!

LoL....I tried. pirat
SunSet Rivers
SunSet Rivers
Admin

https://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum