What music are you feeling right now...?

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 am

SunSet Rivers wrote:
Indie wrote:i hate Shai, Jodeci, and Keith Sweat! LOL

Why am I not suprised? SMH.

LMBO... just kidding... I can't stand some of Jodeci (too much screaming sometimes) and some of Keith (his voice is just too shaky sometimes) and none of Shai... my belief is they're woman beaters... jmo!
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 am

Don't judge me! I'm feeling this right now!

avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am

avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 am

avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 am

Indie wrote:Don't judge me! I'm feeling this right now!


I'm scared to press play on this one....Scarey!!!
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am

avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 am

SunSet Rivers wrote:
Indie wrote:Don't judge me! I'm feeling this right now!


I'm scared to press play on this one....Scarey!!!

LMBOOOOOOOOOO... *chewing gum* Go on honey, take a chance!
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm feeling the whole CD by the Floacist

Post  Madam_Michele on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 am

I had some technical difficulties but.... I think this one is worth it.

"Let Me" by The Floacist

avatar
Madam_Michele

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:05 am

Madam_Michele wrote:I had some technical difficulties but.... I think this one is worth it.

"Let Me" by The Floacist


Worth the wait.... Razz
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:48 pm

i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...

avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:02 pm

54495-319145 wrote:i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...


Stop cutting up then little man with the big ass head
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...


Stop cutting up then little man with the big ass head

big headed men are in now

you better ask somebody
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...


Stop cutting up then little man with the big ass head

big headed men are in now

you better ask somebody

I did and you seem to be the only one that thinks so...
you're all alone on that one kid.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...


Stop cutting up then little man with the big ass head

big headed men are in now

you better ask somebody

I did and you seem to be the only one that thinks so...
you're all alone on that one kid.

you can't ask ugly people

their opinions don't count
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:i'll post something in here once i get off of punishment...


Stop cutting up then little man with the big ass head

big headed men are in now

you better ask somebody

I did and you seem to be the only one that thinks so...
you're all alone on that one kid.

you can't ask ugly people

their opinions don't count

You need to cut it out, you acting ugly right now
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  abstruse roots on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

avatar
abstruse roots

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 46
Location : windy city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am

Indie wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
Indie wrote:Don't judge me! I'm feeling this right now!


I'm scared to press play on this one....Scarey!!!


LMBOOOOOOOOOO... *chewing gum* Go on honey, take a chance!

I.N.D.I.E.... Aren't you proud of me, I finally stopped being a big ole punk and pressed play on this (that scarey looking thing in the corner gave me a bad dream). I actually like this song. I didn't know that's what it was, lol. Good post.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

This one will be on repeat today...

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am

I know I've posted this one already but I love this song.

avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kem is the man....

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 am



This song touches me for some reason. I love it. It's like not really even a song, he's just talking in that smooth way that only he does so well.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  E.U. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 pm



Anybody in the Mood......
avatar
E.U.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm

What the hell is going on in that avatar...??? Shocked
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  E.U. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:13 pm



J. Cole be killing it!
avatar
E.U.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

E.U. wrote:

J. Cole be killing it!

I heard this cd was the bomb but I haven't heard it yet.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  E.U. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:What the hell is going on in that avatar...??? Shocked

Ummm yeah.....strawberry milkshake....lol Laughing
avatar
E.U.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  SunSet Rivers on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

E.U. wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:What the hell is going on in that avatar...??? Shocked

Ummm yeah.....strawberry milkshake....lol Laughing

Mr. Freaky pants.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What music are you feeling right now...?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum