Another one bites the dust...

Go down

Another one bites the dust...

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Can't remember if I told y'all this Friday but this guy I've been talking to comes clean that he's in a relationship...go figure. Talking about can we be friends....Really? Where they do that at? So, I'm like well one friend to the other why in the hell did you do all this for...??? "I don't know, I just thought you were so pretty and wondered what if..." Ok, I can understand the attraction part but what if what sucka...???

Guys are lame. My patience is really thin...

I use to think it was the places that I was meeting guys (the club primarily) but I've really been doing other things and going to other places and mixing it up and I don't think it really matters anymore.

~over and out~
SunSet Rivers
Admin

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust...

Post  abstruse roots on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:Can't remember if I told y'all this Friday but this guy I've been talking to comes clean that he's in a relationship...go figure. Talking about can we be friends....Really? Where they do that at? So, I'm like well one friend to the other why in the hell did you do all this for...??? "I don't know, I just thought you were so pretty and wondered what if..." Ok, I can understand the attraction part but what if what sucka...???

Guys are lame. My patience is really thin...

I use to think it was the places that I was meeting guys (the club primarily) but I've really been doing other things and going to other places and mixing it up and I don't think it really matters anymore.

~over and out~

it takes awhile for most people nowadays since it's so many mofo's on bullshit(i was 38 when i got hitched)...keep ur head up on that tip and keep being u...the right one will come thru...just don't compromise what u really want for some johnny come lately cat...lol...no pun intended....

AR
abstruse roots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

what ^^^^ said! Don't be in n e rush... not that u r, i'm just sayin... it really takes time to really know someone. and then i don't really think you ever fully know someone. I love where i am right now (most times.) Like AR said never ever ever stop being you... nobody's worth that! take your time- get all you can, can all you get, then sit on ur can girl!
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 pm

I'm not really tripping off finding 'the one' right now but I don't feel like the bs either. I'm just like, can't grown folks date, hold decent conversations and just enjoy a moment? I can't handle all the lying and extra stuff that's totally unnecessary. I'm just noticing that the BS comes in all shapes, forms and fashion career types, income brackets and whatever...that's all. Just want some normal cat to chill out with from time to time, go enjoy an exhibit, see a band whatever...ijs
SunSet Rivers
Admin

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  54495-319145 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:24 am

mother made em

mother fuck em

move on
54495-319145

View user profile

Back to top Go down