Is this okay?

Go down

Is this okay?

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 pm

So, my friend called me this a.m. with a question that i wanna ask you guys...

Her husband likes to go out to clubs and all, well she just found out after they leave the clubs they go to strip clubs- she confronted him about it and he turned it around and was like that's something he enjoys and if she wants to "help" their relationship, she'd be willing to do things he enjoys and asked her to JOIN HIM AT THE STRIP CLUB ONE NIGHT! is this okay?
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this okay?

Post  E.U. on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:27 pm

My ol lady would go to the strip club with me in a heartbeat.......but On the other hand if wifey ain't down with it or it makes her uncomfortable then I would cut it out b/c ain't nothing worth more than her happiness..
E.U.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 pm

E.U. wrote:My ol lady would go to the strip club with me in a heartbeat.......but On the other hand if wifey ain't down with it or it makes her uncomfortable then I would cut it out b/c ain't nothing worth more than her happiness..

what does she do while you're getting lap dances and throwing money?
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  E.U. on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Indie wrote:
E.U. wrote:My ol lady would go to the strip club with me in a heartbeat.......but On the other hand if wifey ain't down with it or it makes her uncomfortable then I would cut it out b/c ain't nothing worth more than her happiness..

My lady is throwing money right beside me.....then we go home together....
E.U.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 pm

E.U. wrote:
Indie wrote:

My lady is throwing money right beside me.....then we go home together....

lol! that's - beautiful... i think.
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abstruse roots on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

depends on the female....
when i asked my wife if she would go to a strip club with me
she replied...would u go to a male strip club with me?

never brought it up again....lol

no homo

AR
abstruse roots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:19 pm

abstruse roots wrote:depends on the female....
when i asked my wife if she would go to a strip club with me
she replied...would u go to a male strip club with me?

never brought it up again....lol

no homo

AR

LMBO!!!! and that's usually the reaction... which makes it all the more difficult for me to understand why / how a man would ask his wife to do this. A man touching me and doing sexual gestures on/to me would've made the guy i was with go ape, so... this confuses me completely. but, like most of you men i've asked have said... it depends on the woman and the nature of that woman and her man's relationship... i guess...
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 pm

I would do it in a new york minute....but of course y'all knew that I'm sure. Personally, I think we all (rather we admitt it or not) have some dark things that we desire to do. I say dark to cover a multitude of things. I think being in a marriage we have to be willing to step outside of our comfort zone to please our sig other at times. I think we don't like to admitt how much of a powerful force sex and all it's antics are in a relationship. You are with this person for life, you might as well start trying some different things to keep it spicy. It doesn't have to be a strip club it can be anything. Men and women have to realize that what you won't do someone else will. Now don't take that to mean if it's something that makes you terribly uncomfortable you should still do it but I'd really take it into consideration that this is something that I'm doing with my husband (the person that loves me and has vowed to spend the rest of his life with me, that should do whatever it takes to make me feel comfortable and secure) not just some random Joe that I'm dating. That's just my 2 cents.
SunSet Rivers
Admin

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 pm

But lmbo at A.R.'s wife's response. Classic.
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abstruse roots on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:50 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:I would do it in a new york minute....but of course y'all knew that I'm sure. Personally, I think we all (rather we admitt it or not) have some dark things that we desire to do. I say dark to cover a multitude of things. I think being in a marriage we have to be willing to step outside of our comfort zone to please our sig other at times. I think we don't like to admitt how much of a powerful force sex and all it's antics are in a relationship. You are with this person for life, you might as well start trying some different things to keep it spicy. It doesn't have to be a strip club it can be anything. Men and women have to realize that what you won't do someone else will. Now don't take that to mean if it's something that makes you terribly uncomfortable you should still do it but I'd really take it into consideration that this is something that I'm doing with my husband (the person that loves me and has vowed to spend the rest of his life with me, that should do whatever it takes to make me feel comfortable and secure) not just some random Joe that I'm dating. That's just my 2 cents.

no doubt...gotta switch it up sometimes....
role play is always a crowd pleaser....lol

AR
abstruse roots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm

lol @ role playing...

what you got in mind homie...???

You'll probably have wifey playing some sci-fi sexy villan with some magic erection laser gun Shocked
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 pm

After going a few weeks ago when I went to Atlanta, I'm convinced more then ever now that I'd go with my guy friend. There were more chicks in the strip joint then men and there were men and women both getting lap dances and couples getting them together. It seemed like they were truly enjoying theirselves. It didn't appear as raunchy as one would make it out in their mind. There were even folks that appeared to be there on dates, couples walking in together. Everyone wasn't getting dances or going up to the stage to tip but there were a lot of spectators....

I'd do it again and be a little bit more proactive.
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 pm

lol at a lil more proactive!
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abstruse roots on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm

what the hell is this world coming to when people start going on dates to the strip club?
what happened to a nice walk in the park or chilling by the lake?...lol

AR
abstruse roots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Indie on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

abstruse roots wrote:what the hell is this world coming to when people start going on dates to the strip club?
what happened to a nice walk in the park or chilling by the lake?...lol

AR

thank you... cause i'd be pissed if a nigga pulled up to strip club for the date... that's still not cool for me! old fashioned i guess, but take me to the park!
Indie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abstruse roots on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:20 pm

^^^
THIS

AR
abstruse roots

View user profile

Back to top Go down