**Random Thoughts**

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

this dude is talking to me and his breath smells like he ingested a bag full of certs shit tablets...
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
i'm just saying, if everyone keeps telling you

you're riding a jackass, and you keep thinking it's a horse

maybe it's time to reconsider your position

1st of all- Everybody don't tell me things about my head! Just haters and megaminds... like urself! geek

so truth tellers are now haters hmph

what is this world coming to

i have no problem with the size of my head, i embrace my big headedness

i'm just tryna get you and sunny to embrace reality as well

How in the hell did I get dragged into this...???? My head is of normal range.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
i'm just saying, if everyone keeps telling you

you're riding a jackass, and you keep thinking it's a horse

maybe it's time to reconsider your position

1st of all- Everybody don't tell me things about my head! Just haters and megaminds... like urself! geek

so truth tellers are now haters hmph

what is this world coming to

i have no problem with the size of my head, i embrace my big headedness

i'm just tryna get you and sunny to embrace reality as well

How in the hell did I get dragged into this...???? My head is of normal range.

yea normal range for a midget
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm

54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
i'm just saying, if everyone keeps telling you

you're riding a jackass, and you keep thinking it's a horse

maybe it's time to reconsider your position

1st of all- Everybody don't tell me things about my head! Just haters and megaminds... like urself! geek

so truth tellers are now haters hmph

what is this world coming to

i have no problem with the size of my head, i embrace my big headedness

i'm just tryna get you and sunny to embrace reality as well

How in the hell did I get dragged into this...???? My head is of normal range.

yea normal range for a midget

does your neck ever get tired of supporting that tonka truck you're toting around?
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
SunSet Rivers wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
Indie wrote:
54495-319145 wrote:
i'm just saying, if everyone keeps telling you

you're riding a jackass, and you keep thinking it's a horse

maybe it's time to reconsider your position

1st of all- Everybody don't tell me things about my head! Just haters and megaminds... like urself! geek

so truth tellers are now haters hmph

what is this world coming to

i have no problem with the size of my head, i embrace my big headedness

i'm just tryna get you and sunny to embrace reality as well

How in the hell did I get dragged into this...???? My head is of normal range.

yea normal range for a midget

does your neck ever get tired of supporting that tonka truck you're toting around?

nope i do special exercises to strengthen it

if you like i'll send you a copy of the manual

don't be ashamed
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm

stupid!
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

I think you can keep that. I don't need it. I'm good.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Lunch was boring. Someone should have come and taken me out to lunch for my boring ass bday.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:Lunch was boring. Someone should have come and taken me out to lunch for my boring ass bday.

Awe... Happy Bday sunny
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  54495-319145 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:05 pm

SunSet Rivers wrote:Lunch was boring. Someone should have come and taken me out to lunch for my boring ass bday.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!!!

you know we go back like afros and fist picks afro
avatar
54495-319145

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks!
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:38 pm

guess I'll google our museum and see if there are any exciting new exhibits to go and see...
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Why do people use being pregnant as an excuse to turn into a complete dumbass!?! Ijs....
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  E.U. on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:51 pm

.....I'm craving chocolate today....
avatar
E.U.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

GM Guys... how was ur weekend?
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  E.U. on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 pm

My weekend was good Indie......yours? Sunset did you keep yourself out of trouble this weekend?
avatar
E.U.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:18 pm

E.U. wrote:My weekend was good Indie......yours? Sunset did you keep yourself out of trouble this weekend?

could've been better, but hey... it was good enough! Thx for asking! :-)
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

E.U. wrote:My weekend was good Indie......yours? Sunset did you keep yourself out of trouble this weekend?

of course although Friday I was looking for trouble but didn't find any to get into....I'm losing my mojo.

Indie, how was the m.i.c???
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 am

the mic was good to me- very good energy in the room...
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 am

it's a beautiful a.m. *breathing deeply* sunny
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:57 am

Indie, I'm not feeling the job today...I need some of your beautiful energy...can you shoot some ova here??? Please!!!!!
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Indie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am

SunSet Rivers wrote:Indie, I'm not feeling the job today...I need some of your beautiful energy...can you shoot some ova here??? Please!!!!!

lol... sure i can! think "happy" thoughts....
avatar
Indie

Posts : 520
Join date : 2011-09-19
Location : Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 am

THat's not working for me...
I'm thinking how bad I want to...
No, I'm not going to say that cause then it'll end up happening to me, I better shut up.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 am

I'm ready for the weekend...
need some fun in my life...
I'm forgetting how to relax....I need some major R&R.
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  SunSet Rivers on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 am

I think I'm having one of those days when I'm in a crappy mood for no reason at all. Is there ever really a reason? Anywho...yeah, I stink today (mentally).
avatar
SunSet Rivers
Admin

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 39
Location : Kansas City, MO

View user profile http://vibewithme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: **Random Thoughts**

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum